$260.00 – $1,000.00
2C-B for sale
What is 2C-B ?
2C-B for sale is a psychedelic drug first synthesized in 1974 by Dr. Alexander Sed both a hallucinogen and a mild entactogenic. “Entactogen” means “touching within,” and is a term used by psychiatrists to classify MDMA and related drugs.
2C-B belongs to a family of drugs known as the “2Cs.” These include 2C-I, 2C-E, 2C-T7, and many others.
2C-B and the other 2Cs are usually sold as a white powder in baggies or gel caps but are sometimes pressed into tablets resembling ecstasy tablets.
What are the effects?
- 2C-B is almost always ingested orally and can take anywhere between 30 minutes and a full two hours to take effect.
- A threshold dose (one that can just barely be felt) is between 2 and 5mg. An average dose is around 15 to 25m. And a strong dose is between 25 and 50mg.
- At lower doses, 2C-B produces a mild entactogenic effect, with few or no hallucinations.
- At higher doses, 2C-B produces intense visual effects. Moving objects leave “trails.” Surfaces may appear covered with geometric patterns, and may appear to be moving or “breathing.” Colors may appear from nowhere.
- Music can affect the 2C-B visual experience, causing the patterns, colors, and movements to change. This blending of sight and sound is called “synesthesia.”
- The visual effects of 2C-B can be more intense than those produced by LSD or mushrooms, yet most users report a relatively clear headspace with significantly less psychological confusion.
- The effects of 2C-B last approximately four to six hours, with little to no residual effects.
- 2C-I, 2C-E, 2C-T7 and the other 2Cs are dosed differently than 2C-B and have different effects, including onset and duration. (See Erowid.org for detailed information on the 2Cs.)
- 2C-B for sale